Advanced Ultrasonic therapy machine for Pain relief 1Mhz Electroterapy Machine @
We sell only Quality Equipment. Professional use Ultrasound Therapy Unit 1 Mhz. Attractive Design and Very Elegant Handle. Therapeutic Ultrasound provides therapeutic deep heat treatment for Relaxation Reduce swelling and inflammation. Promote the synthesis of proteins inside the cells Lymphatic Drainage with cellulite reduction Regenerate wounded tissues Accelerate the metabolism of cells Light weight and compact design Soft feather touch keys INDICATION(Continuous/ Pulsed).
Ultrasound Head : 2.2 watts/cm2. Output power in continuous mode : 3.0 Watts. Output power in pulse mode 3.5 watts.
Modes: continuous and pulse waves. Power supply 110/220V 50/60 Hz. AC Cord for USA and other countries provided :01 No.
Order safe item from us. The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. Which reach to customer within 4-7 days. We will make you sure that you will receive the product in. Is important for us to grow our business on.
Y, so please do leave feedback. The item "Advanced Ultrasonic therapy machine for Pain relief 1Mhz Electroterapy Machine @" is in sale since Tuesday, November 3, 2020. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Healthcare, Lab & Dental\Medical & Lab Equipment, Devices\Ultrasound Therapy Units". The seller is "deltabeautyshop" and is located in DELHI, DELHI. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modes: continuous and pulse waves.
- Treatment Time: 60 Min
- Power supply: 110/220V 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Machine Diamention: L19 X W22 X 10H
- Model: Dynosound
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India
- Custom Bundle: No
- Certificate: CE, ISO 13485, GMP, ISO 9001
- Machine Weight: 2.5 kg /5.5 lb s
- MPN: 1 Mhz Ultrasound Therapy
- Brand: Delta
- Intended Use/Discipline: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Frequency: 1 MHz
- Ultrasound Output: 15 Acoustic
- Ultrasound Head: 2.2 watts/cm2
- Output power in continuous mode: 3.0 Watts
- Output power in pulse mode: 3.5 watts